New to the Area?
Welcome to Willows Pediatrics! We love kids and are passionate about what we do every day: practicing state-of-the-art medicine in an environment dedicated to the health and well-being of your family.
For over 40 years, Willows Pediatric Group has served our community by providing comprehensive and compassionate medical care for infants, children and adolescents. Drawing from decades of experience, we are able to continually add new services and incorporate medical advances in a way that has made us leaders in the practice of pediatrics in our community. Our physicians, physician assistants, nurses and staff look forward to getting to know you and your children in our modern, child-friendly office.
Within this site we hope to present an overview of our practice and show you why we are one of Fairfield County's premier newborn, pediatric and adolescent practices. Here you can find answers to questions you may have about our office and some common medical issues. Please don’t forget to sign up for e-mail communications and notices. We will post regular updates on our "Bulletin Board" and track trends in child and adolescent health in our blog. We hope you find our website helpful and visit us often.
- We are available to see patients in our office 7 days a week and have 24/7 urgent night call coverage
- We offer newborn support groups, CPR and babysitting classes
- We provide complete care for children with special needs
- We have on-site ImPACT testing for concussions
- All of the pictures on our website were taken in our office